independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > NYPD Judge Recommends Firing Officer Over Eric Garner's Chokehold Death
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 3 of 6 <123456>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #60 posted 08/20/19 6:13pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

cborgman said:

cborgman said:
the NYPD banned the chokehold in 1993. While not necessarily illegal as its own classification, they are explicitly prohibited by NY police code, and would get anyone using one arrested under a broader applicable law, such as assault, likely level 2 under NY law https://www.martinkanelaw...-new-york/ . [Edited 8/2/19 23:43pm]
Reposting, as your memory or comprehension levels are low, only. [Edited 8/20/19 18:08pm]

as I said it is NOT illegal but may be part of an assualt charge. but as far as I know it is still not illegal and as far as I know some police use it and train their officers in its use. it is not illegal. Period.

The Spike is Real Wear a Mask (this is not the 2nd Wave)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #61 posted 08/20/19 6:15pm

cborgman

avatar

Just gonna go ahead and copy and paste the applicable NY penal codes on assault.

S 120.00 Assault in the third degree.
A person is guilty of assault in the third degree when:
1. With intent to cause physical injury to another person, he causes
such injury to such person or to a third person; or
2. He recklessly causes physical injury to another person; or

120.05 Assault in the second degree.
A person is guilty of assault in the second degree when:
1. With intent to cause serious physical injury to another person, he
causes such injury to such person or to a third person; or

———-
So, again:

While not necessarily illegal as its own classification, they are explicitly prohibited by NY police code, and would get anyone using one arrested under a broader applicable law, such as assault, likely level 2 under NY law.



.
[Edited 8/20/19 18:16pm]
Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely. - Lord Acton
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #62 posted 08/20/19 6:17pm

cborgman

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



cborgman said:


cborgman said:
the NYPD banned the chokehold in 1993. While not necessarily illegal as its own classification, they are explicitly prohibited by NY police code, and would get anyone using one arrested under a broader applicable law, such as assault, likely level 2 under NY law https://www.martinkanelaw...-new-york/ . [Edited 8/2/19 23:43pm]

Reposting, as your memory or comprehension levels are low, only. [Edited 8/20/19 18:08pm]



as I said it is NOT illegal but may be part of an assualt charge. but as far as I know it is still not illegal and as far as I know some police use it and train their officers in its use. it is not illegal. Period.



So, you think you can just go put a chokehold on someone, and will be legally clear?

Also, what police depts do you now that train their officers in it?
[Edited 8/20/19 18:17pm]
Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely. - Lord Acton
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #63 posted 08/20/19 6:21pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

cborgman said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

as I said it is NOT illegal but may be part of an assualt charge. but as far as I know it is still not illegal and as far as I know some police use it and train their officers in its use. it is not illegal. Period.

So, you think you can just go put a chokehold on someone, and will be legally clear? Also, what police depts do you now that train their officers in it? [Edited 8/20/19 18:17pm]

if I have a just reason to YES...

The Spike is Real Wear a Mask (this is not the 2nd Wave)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #64 posted 08/20/19 6:24pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

cborgman said:

Just gonna go ahead and copy and paste the applicable NY penal codes on assault. S 120.00 Assault in the third degree. A person is guilty of assault in the third degree when: 1. With intent to cause physical injury to another person, he causes such injury to such person or to a third person; or 2. He recklessly causes physical injury to another person; or 120.05 Assault in the second degree. A person is guilty of assault in the second degree when: 1. With intent to cause serious physical injury to another person, he causes such injury to such person or to a third person; or ———- So, again: While not necessarily illegal as its own classification, they are explicitly prohibited by NY police code, and would get anyone using one arrested under a broader applicable law, such as assault, likely level 2 under NY law. . [Edited 8/20/19 18:16pm]

intent to cause injury. AND without some other justification.

The Spike is Real Wear a Mask (this is not the 2nd Wave)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #65 posted 08/20/19 6:24pm

cborgman

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



cborgman said:


OnlyNDaUsa said:




as I said it is NOT illegal but may be part of an assualt charge. but as far as I know it is still not illegal and as far as I know some police use it and train their officers in its use. it is not illegal. Period.



So, you think you can just go put a chokehold on someone, and will be legally clear? Also, what police depts do you now that train their officers in it? [Edited 8/20/19 18:17pm]


if I have a just reason to YES...


Okay. Well, lets just put this in the same file as milkshakes as felony assault and Harry Reid should be imprisoned and sentenced to death for pointing out the obvious category, in which you are really clueless on law.

Now about these other NY departments training chokehold you claim...



.
[Edited 8/20/19 18:25pm]
Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely. - Lord Acton
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #66 posted 08/20/19 6:27pm

cborgman

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



cborgman said:


Just gonna go ahead and copy and paste the applicable NY penal codes on assault. S 120.00 Assault in the third degree. A person is guilty of assault in the third degree when: 1. With intent to cause physical injury to another person, he causes such injury to such person or to a third person; or 2. He recklessly causes physical injury to another person; or 120.05 Assault in the second degree. A person is guilty of assault in the second degree when: 1. With intent to cause serious physical injury to another person, he causes such injury to such person or to a third person; or ———- So, again: While not necessarily illegal as its own classification, they are explicitly prohibited by NY police code, and would get anyone using one arrested under a broader applicable law, such as assault, likely level 2 under NY law. . [Edited 8/20/19 18:16pm]



intent to cause injury. AND without some other justification.


Chokeholds are designed to cause injury. Either the stopping of breath to the lungs, or blood to the heart and brain.
Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely. - Lord Acton
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #67 posted 08/20/19 6:29pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

cborgman said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

if I have a just reason to YES...

Okay. Well, lets just put this in the same file as milkshakes as felony assault and Harry Reid should be imprisoned and sentenced to death for pointing out the obvious category, in which you are really clueless on law. Now about these other NY departments training chokehold you claim... . [Edited 8/20/19 18:25pm]

are you saying that hiting a person with an object is not an assualt?

are you saying that NO departments in the state of New York train choke holds... ?

The Spike is Real Wear a Mask (this is not the 2nd Wave)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #68 posted 08/20/19 6:31pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

cborgman said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

intent to cause injury. AND without some other justification.

Chokeholds are designed to cause injury. Either the stopping of breath to the lungs, or blood to the heart and brain.

I do not agree I think they are designed to compel compliance. do you not agree that this PERSON resisted arrest?

[Edited 8/20/19 18:41pm]

The Spike is Real Wear a Mask (this is not the 2nd Wave)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #69 posted 08/20/19 6:37pm

cborgman

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



cborgman said:


OnlyNDaUsa said:



if I have a just reason to YES...



Okay. Well, lets just put this in the same file as milkshakes as felony assault and Harry Reid should be imprisoned and sentenced to death for pointing out the obvious category, in which you are really clueless on law. Now about these other NY departments training chokehold you claim... . [Edited 8/20/19 18:25pm]



are you saying that hiting a person with an object is not an assualt?

are you saying that NO departments in the state of New York train choke holds... ?



Well, again lets refer to ny penal code. Since a milkshake is physically incapable of causing harm unless the person has an insanely strong dairy allergy, no... throwing a milkshake at someone is not assault.

Its amazing you think throwing a milkshake is assault, but cutting off air or blood flow to vital organs is fine.

I’m not playing this silly game where you dont cite specific provable examples. Either post a provable link about NY police depts training in chokehold, or shut up.
Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely. - Lord Acton
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #70 posted 08/20/19 6:38pm

cborgman

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



cborgman said:


OnlyNDaUsa said:




intent to cause injury. AND without some other justification.



Chokeholds are designed to cause injury. Either the stopping of breath to the lungs, or blood to the heart and brain.



I do not agree I think they are designed to compel compliance. do you not agree that this dirt bag resisted arrest?



“Dirt bag”?

You’re now openly calling eric garner a dirt bag?

And you wonder why we question your defense of his killer...
Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely. - Lord Acton
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #71 posted 08/20/19 6:39pm

cborgman

avatar

Well, thats all i need in this thread. Once you’ve called garner a dirt bag, everything that needs to be said about your intent is obvious.
Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely. - Lord Acton
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #72 posted 08/20/19 6:41pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

cborgman said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

I do not agree I think they are designed to compel compliance. do you not agree that this PERSON resisted arrest?

“Dirt bag”? You’re now openly calling eric garner a dirt bag? And you wonder why we question your defense of his killer...



LOL do you think he was a model citizen who just happened to have a rap sheet and who said he would and then did resist arrest?


but I will take it back....

The Spike is Real Wear a Mask (this is not the 2nd Wave)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #73 posted 08/20/19 6:41pm

poppys

cborgman said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

are you saying that hiting a person with an object is not an assualt?

are you saying that NO departments in the state of New York train choke holds... ?


Well, again lets refer to ny penal code. Since a milkshake is physically incapable of causing harm unless the person has an insanely strong dairy allergy, no... throwing a milkshake at someone is not assault. Its amazing you think throwing a milkshake is assault, but cutting off air or blood flow to vital organs is fine. I’m not playing this silly game where you dont cite specific provable examples. Either post a provable link about NY police depts training in chokehold, or shut up.


It's literally the only game he knows. He couldn't get a fact correct if his life depended on it.

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #74 posted 08/20/19 6:47pm

cborgman

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



cborgman said:


OnlyNDaUsa said:




I do not agree I think they are designed to compel compliance. do you not agree that this PERSON resisted arrest?



“Dirt bag”? You’re now openly calling eric garner a dirt bag? And you wonder why we question your defense of his killer...



LOL do you think he was a model citizen who just happened to have a rap sheet and who said he would and then did resist arrest?


but I will take it back....


Yea: eric garner is scum, heather hater was not exactly on her way to the candy store, black kids playing with toy guns are committing suicide via cop, and so on...

You really put the capital B in subtle.
Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely. - Lord Acton
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #75 posted 08/20/19 6:51pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

poppys said:

cborgman said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:
Well, again lets refer to ny penal code. Since a milkshake is physically incapable of causing harm unless the person has an insanely strong dairy allergy, no... throwing a milkshake at someone is not assault. Its amazing you think throwing a milkshake is assault, but cutting off air or blood flow to vital organs is fine. I’m not playing this silly game where you dont cite specific provable examples. Either post a provable link about NY police depts training in chokehold, or shut up.


It's literally the only game he knows. He couldn't get a fact correct if his life depended on it.

except I am correct on a great many things...

The Spike is Real Wear a Mask (this is not the 2nd Wave)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #76 posted 08/20/19 6:59pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

cborgman said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:



LOL do you think he was a model citizen who just happened to have a rap sheet and who said he would and then did resist arrest?


but I will take it back....

Yea: eric garner is scum, heather hater was not exactly on her way to the candy store, black kids playing with toy guns are committing suicide via cop, and so on... You really put the capital B in subtle.

was eric a modle citizen? was mike brown? travon Martin? freddy gray?

why was heather there?

Tamir Rice was a tragic case of a kid with who should not have had that very realistic looking toy gun who was waving it around and poiting at people... there is no reasonable way anyone would have known it was a toy. the fact that the caller said he was not sure is evidence of that... and no way you would have known.

The Spike is Real Wear a Mask (this is not the 2nd Wave)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #77 posted 08/20/19 7:32pm

cborgman

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

cborgman said:

OnlyNDaUsa said: Yea: eric garner is scum, heather hater was not exactly on her way to the candy store, black kids playing with toy guns are committing suicide via cop, and so on... You really put the capital B in subtle.

was eric a modle citizen? was mike brown? travon Martin? freddy gray?

why was heather there?

Tamir Rice was a tragic case of a kid with who should not have had that very realistic looking toy gun who was waving it around and poiting at people... there is no reasonable way anyone would have known it was a toy. the fact that the caller said he was not sure is evidence of that... and no way you would have known.

youre right: they all deserved to die, "dirt bag" that they were.

.

[Edited 8/20/19 22:27pm]

Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely. - Lord Acton
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #78 posted 08/20/19 7:40pm

poppys

cborgman said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

was eric a modle citizen? was mike brown? travon Martin? freddy gray?

why was heather there?

Tamir Rice was a tragic case of a kid with who should not have had that very realistic looking toy gun who was waving it around and poiting at people... there is no reasonable way anyone would have known it was a toy. the fact that the caller said he was not sure is evidence of that... and no way you would have known.


youre right: they all deserved to die, "scum" that they were.


'colon trash pig vomit scum'


Why was James Fields there?

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #79 posted 08/20/19 8:42pm

IanRG

OnlyNDaUsa said:

IanRG said:

.

This is why you always fail in any legal based argument.

.

In Australia this is what we call a bush lawyer argument. Every law must be applied in the rules and laws of interpretation. This means that to the extent that the chokehold breaks the laws against reckless endangerment, the chokehold is illegal. All you are obsessing about is whether the hold is specifically illegal.

.

Legally it makes not difference, the choke hold by the holder was illegal. Law is about its applications to each circumstance.

.

Logically, it makes no sense - there are many acts that can be done in dangerous and illegal ways and safe legal ways. This is why there is principal based laws, not just prescriptive laws. Otherwise you will get into arguments like: No, I did not use that banned hold because I did this similar but different one that still killed him.

except he was not charged with a crime! and I am not saying what he did was legal I am just correcting the lie that the choke-hold was illegal and even cborgman agees with me on this... and for him to agree with me ought to mean something.

you are correct! Sex is not illegal but if you force it then it is a crime... same thing the choke-hold was at the time legal... and to that there is no argument. Period.

.

This is why you always fail in any legal based argument.

.

Whether an act is illegal or not is not determined by whether a person is charged with a crime or not.

.

This is a basic principle of law. Being charged with a crime is an option amongst many in how to handle when a person has allegedy commited a chargable offence in regards to that illegal act. Being charged is just a step in determining guilt or innocence.

.

That the chokehold became specifically illegal later does not prevent it from being illegal at the time it was done under other pre-existing laws. The current NY reckless endangerment provisions date back to 1967 - You, yourself, have agreed that it could be seen as reckless endangerment. Reckless endangerment is an illegal act whether or not a person is charged with this crime. Reckless endangerment is an illegal act even if that person is found not-guilty of this crime. The illegality of an act is a separate from the whether a person has been found guilty of a crime. A change in law to make something specifically illegal has no impact on whether it was or was not generally illegal under circumstances like this prior to this change in the law. If the police kill a person today with a restraint method that is not specifically prescribed as illegal, then just because it has not been specifically prescribed against does not mean it cannot be an illegal restraint because it violates principles in other laws like reckless endangerment.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #80 posted 08/20/19 11:36pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

cborgman said:



OnlyNDaUsa said:




cborgman said:


OnlyNDaUsa said: Yea: eric garner is scum, heather hater was not exactly on her way to the candy store, black kids playing with toy guns are committing suicide via cop, and so on... You really put the capital B in subtle.



was eric a modle citizen? was mike brown? travon Martin? freddy gray?

why was heather there?

Tamir Rice was a tragic case of a kid with who should not have had that very realistic looking toy gun who was waving it around and poiting at people... there is no reasonable way anyone would have known it was a toy. the fact that the caller said he was not sure is evidence of that... and no way you would have known.



youre right: they all deserved to die, "dirt bag" that they were.




.

[Edited 8/20/19 22:27pm]



They ALWAYS reveal their true beliefs eventually... Most of us have seen where this guy has been coming from for years. No surprise here
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #81 posted 08/21/19 4:08am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

cborgman said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

was eric a modle citizen? was mike brown? travon Martin? freddy gray?

why was heather there?

Tamir Rice was a tragic case of a kid with who should not have had that very realistic looking toy gun who was waving it around and poiting at people... there is no reasonable way anyone would have known it was a toy. the fact that the caller said he was not sure is evidence of that... and no way you would have known.

youre right: they all deserved to die, "dirt bag" that they were.

.

[Edited 8/20/19 22:27pm]

none of them deserved to die.

The Spike is Real Wear a Mask (this is not the 2nd Wave)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #82 posted 08/21/19 4:13am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

IanRG said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

except he was not charged with a crime! and I am not saying what he did was legal I am just correcting the lie that the choke-hold was illegal and even cborgman agees with me on this... and for him to agree with me ought to mean something.

you are correct! Sex is not illegal but if you force it then it is a crime... same thing the choke-hold was at the time legal... and to that there is no argument. Period.

.

This is why you always fail in any legal based argument.

.

Whether an act is illegal or not is not determined by whether a person is charged with a crime or not.

.

This is a basic principle of law. Being charged with a crime is an option amongst many in how to handle when a person has allegedy commited a chargable offence in regards to that illegal act. Being charged is just a step in determining guilt or innocence.

.

That the chokehold became specifically illegal later does not prevent it from being illegal at the time it was done under other pre-existing laws. The current NY reckless endangerment provisions date back to 1967 - You, yourself, have agreed that it could be seen as reckless endangerment. Reckless endangerment is an illegal act whether or not a person is charged with this crime. Reckless endangerment is an illegal act even if that person is found not-guilty of this crime. The illegality of an act is a separate from the whether a person has been found guilty of a crime. A change in law to make something specifically illegal has no impact on whether it was or was not generally illegal under circumstances like this prior to this change in the law. If the police kill a person today with a restraint method that is not specifically prescribed as illegal, then just because it has not been specifically prescribed against does not mean it cannot be an illegal restraint because it violates principles in other laws like reckless endangerment.

Yes you are correct! But that has little to do with the fact that a choke hold was not illegal at that time. What is odd is how I keep saying the act was a crime but the hold itself was not...

The Spike is Real Wear a Mask (this is not the 2nd Wave)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #83 posted 08/21/19 4:24am

2elijah

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



cborgman said:


OnlyNDaUsa said:




LOL do you think he was a model citizen who just happened to have a rap sheet and who said he would and then did resist arrest?


but I will take it back....



Yea: eric garner is scum, heather hater was not exactly on her way to the candy store, black kids playing with toy guns are committing suicide via cop, and so on... You really put the capital B in subtle.



was eric a modle citizen? was mike brown? travon Martin? freddy gray?

why was heather there?

Tamir Rice was a tragic case of a kid with who should not have had that very realistic looking toy gun who was waving it around and poiting at people... there is no reasonable way anyone would have known it was a toy. the fact that the caller said he was not sure is evidence of that... and no way you would have known.


Are you serious?? You should watch how hateful you speak of the deceased. They may be staring down on you as you sleep. All their deaths were tragic. You always did speak horrible of them when they were all murdered. I even remember when you spoke hateful of Mike Brown, Trayvon Martin and Freddie Gray’s grieving parents. Shame, shame on you.
[Edited 8/21/19 4:55am]
Always smile in the face of adversity. smile
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #84 posted 08/21/19 4:28am

2elijah

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



IanRG said:




OnlyNDaUsa said:




except he was not charged with a crime! and I am not saying what he did was legal I am just correcting the lie that the choke-hold was illegal and even cborgman agees with me on this... and for him to agree with me ought to mean something.

you are correct! Sex is not illegal but if you force it then it is a crime... same thing the choke-hold was at the time legal... and to that there is no argument. Period.



.


This is why you always fail in any legal based argument.


.


Whether an act is illegal or not is not determined by whether a person is charged with a crime or not.


.


This is a basic principle of law. Being charged with a crime is an option amongst many in how to handle when a person has allegedy commited a chargable offence in regards to that illegal act. Being charged is just a step in determining guilt or innocence.


.


That the chokehold became specifically illegal later does not prevent it from being illegal at the time it was done under other pre-existing laws. The current NY reckless endangerment provisions date back to 1967 - You, yourself, have agreed that it could be seen as reckless endangerment. Reckless endangerment is an illegal act whether or not a person is charged with this crime. Reckless endangerment is an illegal act even if that person is found not-guilty of this crime. The illegality of an act is a separate from the whether a person has been found guilty of a crime. A change in law to make something specifically illegal has no impact on whether it was or was not generally illegal under circumstances like this prior to this change in the law. If the police kill a person today with a restraint method that is not specifically prescribed as illegal, then just because it has not been specifically prescribed against does not mean it cannot be an illegal restraint because it violates principles in other laws like reckless endangerment.






Yes you are correct! But that has little to do with the fact that a choke hold was not illegal at that time. What is odd is how I keep saying the act was a crime but the hold itself was not...


Apparently it was a crime, because the chokehold was the deciding factor, in why the cop that contributed to Garner’s death... got fired. Garner’s family finally got their justice, and it’s obvious that pisses you off. clapping clapping
Always smile in the face of adversity. smile
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #85 posted 08/21/19 5:41am

maplenpg

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

cborgman said:

OnlyNDaUsa said: Yea: eric garner is scum, heather hater was not exactly on her way to the candy store, black kids playing with toy guns are committing suicide via cop, and so on... You really put the capital B in subtle.

was eric a modle citizen? was mike brown? travon Martin? freddy gray?

why was heather there?

Tamir Rice was a tragic case of a kid with who should not have had that very realistic looking toy gun who was waving it around and poiting at people... there is no reasonable way anyone would have known it was a toy. the fact that the caller said he was not sure is evidence of that... and no way you would have known.

Geez Only. disbelief

#JusticeForShukri http://chng.it/B5mNKrDrzK
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #86 posted 08/21/19 6:31am

poppys

2elijah said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

was eric a modle citizen? was mike brown? travon Martin? freddy gray?

why was heather there?

Tamir Rice was a tragic case of a kid with who should not have had that very realistic looking toy gun who was waving it around and poiting at people... there is no reasonable way anyone would have known it was a toy. the fact that the caller said he was not sure is evidence of that... and no way you would have known.


Are you serious?? You should watch how hateful you speak of the deceased. They may be staring down on you as you sleep. All their deaths were tragic. You always did speak horrible of them when they were all murdered. I even remember when you spoke hateful of Mike Brown, Trayvon Martin and Freddie Gray’s grieving parents. Shame, shame on you.


Notice how he has a running tab of black men murdered by police ready to comment on? Anytime he can shoehorn it in? He can't wait to bring them up and polish his takes. It's a sick fetish, he gets off on it.

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #87 posted 08/21/19 8:19am

jjhunsecker

avatar

poppys said:

2elijah said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:
Are you serious?? You should watch how hateful you speak of the deceased. They may be staring down on you as you sleep. All their deaths were tragic. You always did speak horrible of them when they were all murdered. I even remember when you spoke hateful of Mike Brown, Trayvon Martin and Freddie Gray’s grieving parents. Shame, shame on you.


Notice how he has a running tab of black men murdered by police ready to comment on? Anytime he can shoehorn it in? He can't wait to bring them up and polish his takes. It's a sick fetish, he gets off on it.

It's definitely a pattern

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #88 posted 08/21/19 9:11am

2elijah

avatar

poppys said:



2elijah said:


OnlyNDaUsa said:




was eric a modle citizen? was mike brown? travon Martin? freddy gray?

why was heather there?

Tamir Rice was a tragic case of a kid with who should not have had that very realistic looking toy gun who was waving it around and poiting at people... there is no reasonable way anyone would have known it was a toy. the fact that the caller said he was not sure is evidence of that... and no way you would have known.




Are you serious?? You should watch how hateful you speak of the deceased. They may be staring down on you as you sleep. All their deaths were tragic. You always did speak horrible of them when they were all murdered. I even remember when you spoke hateful of Mike Brown, Trayvon Martin and Freddie Gray’s grieving parents. Shame, shame on you.



Notice how he has a running tab of black men murdered by police ready to comment on? Anytime he can shoehorn it in? He can't wait to bring them up and polish his takes. It's a sick fetish, he gets off on it.


Yes, and it’s so obvious why. He has a long history of trashing dead, unarmed Black males killed by police. He tears down those victims with malice, and pretty much criminalizes all of them. He tends to justify the action of the police who killed them, even if the victim is a Black child, as you’ve seen in his previous comments. All one has to do is search old threads on these victims here, and they can see it for themselves. So his comments about all the deceased victims doesn’t surprise me at all. He especially trashed Trayvon Martin, Mike Brown and Freddie Gray when they were murdered. Shame, shame on him.


I have to say though, that it is rare in NYC that poorly trained/bad/or racist police, pay for their crime, especially when an unarmed Black male is killed by one of them.

So firing the officer that did the chokehold on Garner, was surprising.
[Edited 8/21/19 9:20am]
Always smile in the face of adversity. smile
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #89 posted 08/21/19 9:12am

2elijah

avatar

jjhunsecker said:



poppys said:




2elijah said:


OnlyNDaUsa said:
Are you serious?? You should watch how hateful you speak of the deceased. They may be staring down on you as you sleep. All their deaths were tragic. You always did speak horrible of them when they were all murdered. I even remember when you spoke hateful of Mike Brown, Trayvon Martin and Freddie Gray’s grieving parents. Shame, shame on you.



Notice how he has a running tab of black men murdered by police ready to comment on? Anytime he can shoehorn it in? He can't wait to bring them up and polish his takes. It's a sick fetish, he gets off on it.



It's definitely a pattern


Agree.
Always smile in the face of adversity. smile
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 3 of 6 <123456>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > NYPD Judge Recommends Firing Officer Over Eric Garner's Chokehold Death