independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sat 21st Sep 2019 8:33pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Prince's Craziest Outfit
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 03/25/18 8:52am

herb4

avatar

Prince's Craziest Outfit

"I'm puttin on somethin' that another won't dare"



I know we've had a lot of "best and worst looks" threads. But what's simply the wildest thing he ever wore? Like just over the top WTF shit, like it or not? Easy answer is "assless pants" but I got to go with the Bob George Lovesexy get up that was equal parts Elton John and George Clinton.

The old man in the beard thing he did at some awards show was rather nuts too. Roller skates and a bikini in "Gangsta Glam" was insane. The "Tora Tora" interviews he gave with Mayte and that nutty "witch" outfit/hat with the horizontal rose and the bathrobe. "The Same December" video... I love the crazy shit he wore and how he kept me guessing, even the Rave era stuff with the shiny blue suit and the corn rows.

I don't think you can beat some of those Lovesexy images though.

What just stopped you dead in your tracks and made you rub your eyes?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 03/25/18 10:06am

laytonian

Mine's actually right here in this or thread.
http://prince.org/msg/7/336422
The outfit, GREEN, the location, his size. It's everything. It's crazy. It's wonderful.
He's my purple elf.
Welcome to "the org", laytonian… come bathe with me.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 03/25/18 11:05am

rogifan

Either this:

29xhstx.jpg

Or this:

255ubuu.jpg
Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever 💜
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 03/25/18 12:03pm

lemoncrush19

avatar

well there're some lol lol lol

Ähnliches Foto Bildergebnis für prince 1980Bildergebnis für prince 1988Ähnliches FotoBildergebnis für prince 1988Bildergebnis für prince tora toraBildergebnis für prince tora toraÄhnliches FotoBildergebnis für prince 1993 maskBildergebnis für prince 1980Ähnliches FotoBildergebnis für prince tora toraBildergebnis für prince i wanna melt with u

and last but not least:

Ähnliches Foto

and I love love love every single one of them! razz cool biggrin

the only love there is is the love we make heart
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 03/25/18 12:47pm

LadyLayla

avatar

Lemmie always has the goods!

Ähnliches Foto

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Style is the second cousin to class
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 03/25/18 1:29pm

lemoncrush19

avatar

LadyLayla said:

Lemmie always has the goods!




Ähnliches Foto





Things that make you go hmmmmm





🤩😘
the only love there is is the love we make heart
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 03/25/18 1:59pm

Asenath

lemoncrush19 said:

well there're some lol lol lol

Ähnliches Foto Bildergebnis für prince 1980Bildergebnis für prince 1988Ähnliches FotoBildergebnis für prince 1988Bildergebnis für prince tora toraBildergebnis für prince tora toraÄhnliches FotoBildergebnis für prince 1993 maskBildergebnis für prince 1980Ähnliches FotoBildergebnis für prince tora toraBildergebnis für prince i wanna melt with u

and last but not least:

Ähnliches Foto

and I love love love every single one of them! razz cool biggrin

Bildergebnis für prince 1988

I'm SORRRYYYYY don't know if it's the arms, the hair, what, but he's HELLA SEXY rockin' this outfit.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 03/25/18 2:34pm

lemoncrush19

avatar

Asenath said:

Bildergebnis für prince 1988

I'm SORRRYYYYY don't know if it's the arms, the hair, what, but he's HELLA SEXY rockin' this outfit.


well don't be. cuz he IS. guess it's all of these and some other things ...
no one else could get away with this outfit biggrin

Ähnliches Foto Bildergebnis für prince lovesexy outfitÄhnliches FotoBildergebnis für prince lovesexy outfitÄhnliches Foto

the only love there is is the love we make heart
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 03/25/18 2:44pm

lemoncrush19

avatar


oh and I forgot some razz

Bildergebnis für prince lovesexy outfitÄhnliches FotoBildergebnis für prince lovesexy outfit

the only love there is is the love we make heart
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 03/25/18 2:50pm

Lovejunky

avatar

lemoncrush19 said:


oh and I forgot some razz

Ähnliches Foto

This one WINS Hands DOwn with me...

“LOVE IS THE MASTERPLAN”
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 03/25/18 3:03pm

lemoncrush19

avatar


last one I promise eek biggrin

Bildergebnis für prince 1980 shorts

the only love there is is the love we make heart
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 03/25/18 3:07pm

Guitarhero

Image result for prince's craziest outfits

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 03/25/18 3:26pm

laytonian

lemoncrush19 said:



Asenath said:



Bildergebnis für prince 1988



I'm SORRRYYYYY don't know if it's the arms, the hair, what, but he's HELLA SEXY rockin' this outfit.





well don't be. cuz he IS. guess it's all of these and some other things ...
no one else could get away with this outfit biggrin

Ähnliches Foto Bildergebnis für prince lovesexy outfitÄhnliches FotoBildergebnis für prince lovesexy outfitÄhnliches Foto



Top right. You just know he's thinking "yeah, I got your attention".
Smug little smile.
Welcome to "the org", laytonian… come bathe with me.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 03/26/18 1:25pm

Angelsoncrack

avatar

I feel like his dress sense was always a little out-there in the '80s (Lovesexy era in particular) but he stepped that shit up ten-fold in the 90s. It's hard to count how many wacky outfits he wore in the 90's. Mid-90s in particular.

✿Prince and lawsuits. Still a better love-story than Twilight. ✿

@Spoookyelectric ← Follow me on Twitter!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 03/26/18 3:45pm

controversy99

avatar

That black bikini bottom with suspenders from the Gangsta Glam video, which is posted several times above, is the craziest one, imo. It’s hard to top ass-less chaps, but he did it. The bikini briefs with trenchcoat from the early 80s is pretty wacky, too. And that green 1995 corset outfit that somebody linked above was pretty out there.
"Love & honesty, peace & harmony"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 03/26/18 4:38pm

morningsong

LadyLayla said:

Lemmie always has the goods!

Ähnliches Foto

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


In part...
Which is what he lived for. And why we came back for more. The many what the heck just happened moments.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Prince's Craziest Outfit